It has been awhile since I have updated about our journey through College Plus. I am so happy to say that after MUCH hard work and study, Joseph passed his very first CLEP exam and now has SIX credits registered on the College Board! We are so thankful to the Lord and so pleased that J has been able to finish up the schoolyear with this first test behind him. Because he is so young, we have gone at a slower pace and still been able to pass this first milestone.
I must say, Joseph’s mentor is a great help and encouragement. He has guided J through each step of studying, each practice test and been such a wonderful resource. It is so great to have this coaching help as we go through.
We are taking a break now for the summer, And will get ready to gear up again in a couple of months. His plan is to work next on Western Civilization 1 and 2. We are looking forward to it!
As your homeschool year comes to a close are you looking ahead to your fall plans?
College Plus is giving a brand new iPad 3 to all newly enrolling students in their Bachelor’s Degree Program. The only caveats are that they must apply no later than June 8th and they must enroll by June 22nd. Plain and simple. PLUS if you use my affiliate code: 884241 you will receive a $50.00 enrollment discount.
Have any others of you had experiences with College Plus or dual credit? Please do share!
The rules are simple.
- Link up posts that are geared towards encouraging the Titus 2 woman of all ages. Heart to heart posts, biblical encouragement, practical how-to’s, family living, marriage– the sky’s the limit. I only ask that your posts be God honoring, Christ centered, written in the spirit of a Titus 2 follower of Jesus.
- Please put a link back here to A Mother’s Heritage.
- You may link up more than one post– posts from earlier, today or come back and link up later this week!
- Please visit the link-up before you to spread some bloggy love.
- Have fun and lets glean some Titus 2 wisdom!
*AMH reserves the right to delete any inappropriate linkups.
And now for your link-ups….