I thought I would briefly share a bit of exciting news on the homefront before we get to our Link-Ups today.
~For those of you who have been praying for me, I am now 10 weeks pregnant and was full of gratefulness to hear our precious little one’s heartbeat a few days ago! It never gets old to hear that life inside. And how happy we are that it appears all is going well.
~Some of you may remember my mother’s helper Stefanie of Pleasant Places from our Titus 2 Single Sisters Series we did awhile back. Stefanie has been part of our family for over three years. The Lord has marvelously answered her heart’s desire and Stefanie is getting married this Saturday! My dear husband is walking her down the aisle, my three girls are junior bridesmaids and the reception is here in our home. So there is high excitement around here. We would appreciate your prayers during this special time.
The rules are simple.
- Link up posts that are geared towards encouraging the Christian, Bible Believing, Titus 2 woman of all ages. Heart to heart posts, biblical encouragement, practical how-to’s, family living, marriage– the sky’s the limit. I only ask that your posts be God honoring, Christ centered, written in the spirit of a Titus 2 follower of Jesus.
- Please put a link back here to A Mother’s Heritage (code for button is on my sidebar).
- You may link up more than one post– posts from earlier, today or come back and link up later this week!
- Please visit the link-up before you to spread some bloggy love.
- Have fun and lets glean some Titus 2 wisdom!
*AMH reserves the right to delete any inappropriate linkups.