We are finishing up one of our favorite vacations of the year. And what fun it has been! I love 4th of July and all the trimmings that go with it, don’t you? Fresh watermelon, corn on the cob, ice cream, fireworks, family times, and so many other things.
Maybe you are already back to the regular rhythm of normalcy, or maybe, like me, you have had the whole week to enjoy time off. Whichever it is, I think you will be happy with my very first giveaway that has to do with your Fourth of July celebrations…
Have you ever noticed how the tenor of your home can be affected by the kind of music you play? I would like to tell you about a CD that has brought blessing to my heart. You may remember Kelly from Generation Cedar. She and her family had their home destroyed when the tornados went through Alabama a few months ago. Kelly is a testimony of trusting in the Lord when all around you seems shattered. She is a true kindred spirit. Her blog Generation Cedar is a great gem, as well.
Kelly’s CD “By Heart” Scripture Songs is absolutely wonderful. You will be encouraged, comforted and edified through listening to this peaceful music. I even have enjoyed it as my wake up music on my alarm clock, at one time. What a blessing to start the day out with such uplifting, refreshing music. Here are a few features of By Heart Scripture Songs.
- Longer passages than the typical Scripture memory songs
- Closely adhering to the KJV for poetic and descriptive language
- Beautiful, soothing music you’ll want to listen to over and over
- A CD the whole family will love while hiding God’s Word in their hearts!
I am excited to announce that Kelly has agreed to sponser a Facebook Giveaway for A Mother’s Heritage! Here are the details…
- Go over to my Facebook Page and “Like” A Mother’s Heritage, if you have not already.
- Upload to A Mother’s Heritage Facebook page your favorite picture of a 4th of July family moment. (Either from earlier this week or from years past). You may enter more than one picture.
- Vote for your favorite pictures from others that has been submitted, by clicking “like” on their image. (You can vote for your own too)
- Spread the word about the contest to your family and friends!
Entries will be received until Wednesday, July 13th, with the winner announced at 10:30 pm. At which time the picture with the most “likes” will receive their own copy of By Heart Scripture Songs. If the winner would like I will post the winning picture up here on my blog.