Recently our family has embarked on a very exciting venture with a new home business that is taking off! Many of you know that after my chronic illness I have been blessed to work with many women who have had similar health struggles and I plan on continuing to do so. This new journey fits right alongside that and is such an answer to prayer! You might remember my post on why I wasn’t going to work from home and now I am looking forward to the day when my husband can work because he wants to rather than has to! My friends just were able to bring their daddy home and what a blessing that would be!
This is a two income society and it is getting harder and harder for mama to be home for her family. The wonderful thing is that there are many wonderful businesses that we can do right from our own couches while snuggling with our littles ones! That being said, there are so many reputable, quality network marketing companies now that how does one chose? For me the choice is simple using these 5 marks.
1. It must be something we can be passionate about. No matter how wonderful an opportunity might be if you cannot get excited about it then it is not the right place for you. If you know me you know that I am super passionate about helping people through our business!
2. It must have a simple system with strong support. For me as a mama of 8- home parties are not optional. Hard selling is not optional. Inventory and paperwork is not optional. I have to have simple and fast. I have to have a support team that will help me get up and running at whatever speed I am ready to go.Time is precious and valuable with our busy home. So simple, simple, simple that brings good fruit is key!
3. It must be duplicatable. If we are doing all the work 100% of the time long term then it’s not for us. I have to be able to duplicate myself again and again for a company to be worth our efforts. See #2 about my time. 🙂 We want to have MORE time with our family not less . With the internet and social media we literally are world wide now and can have contacts all around the country! It’s surely an exciting time to be in!
4. It must be relevant. Is it a product or service that fulfills a need and is going to be successful? If the product has been around a long time, the competition is everywhere or we have to “sell” to convince people that it is what they want/need than it’s not for us. We want something that will sell itself and people will come to us looking for it.
5. The compensation plan must be lucrative. We know many wonderful companies and products but the compensation is just not what we need it to be for my family and my efforts. I need fast, simple, with an excellent remuneration.
As a family we are so thankful to have found these things and would love to share more with you!