It’s here! I would like to share with you the fruition of a project that I have been blessed to be a small part of!
And 24 hours only you can get it for half price!
Join over a dozen Christian women as we learn how to simplify our lives from the inside out and build homemaking foundations focused on Christ.
When we are faithful to focus on what is truly essential in our homemaking, we can build an eternal legacy . . . one simple day at a time.
The Heart of Simplicity is an all in one homemakers guide!
Here is a sneak peak of the 13 full chapters…
Chapter 1: The Foundation: Surrendering our Homes to the Creator
Chapter 2: Marriage: Nurturing a Love that Lasts a Lifetime
Chapter 3: Motherhood: Delighting in our Children
Chapter 4: Missions: A Home-Based Vision for God’s Great Commission
Chapter 5: Family Economy: Embracing the Simple Power and Peace of Contentment
Chapter 6: Education: Growing Hearts and Minds for God’s Glory
Chapter 7: Health: Bringing God Glory by Caring for our Bodies
Chapter 8: Cleaning: Tending the Gardens of Our Homes to the Glory of God
Chapter 9: Organizing: Reflecting our Orderly God by Keeping an Orderly Home
Chapter 10: Time Management: Managing our Hearts to Use Time Wisely
Chapter 11: Hospitality: Welcoming Others into our Homes
Chapter 12: Giving: Showing the Love of Christ through Simple, Intentional Generosity
Chapter 13: A Mother’s Legacy: Storing Up Treasures in Heaven
The Heart of Simplicity will already be sold at a great price of $9.99 but for 24 hours you can get it for only $4.99 (use the coupon code SIMPLE50)
So hurry over and get your copy–you won’t be sorry.
(Kindle is coming soon!)
The rules are simple.
- Link up posts that are geared towards encouraging the Titus 2 woman of all ages. Heart to heart posts, biblical encouragement, practical how-to’s, family living, marriage– the sky’s the limit. I only ask that your posts be God honoring, Christ centered, written in the spirit of a Titus 2 follower of Jesus.
- Please put a link back here to A Mother’s Heritage (code for button is on my sidebar).
- You may link up more than one post– posts from earlier, today or come back and link up later this week!
- Please visit the link-up before you to spread some bloggy love.
- Have fun and lets glean some Titus 2 wisdom!
- Last week there was a very inappropriate, offensive post put up, which I deleted immediately after I was aware of it. Thank you for those that alerted me!
*AMH reserves the right to delete any inappropriate linkups.
And now for your link-ups….