Today I am excited to participate over at Pure Modesty where she is hosting a Modest Mentoring series…
Join me today as I answer these questions…
1) The term Modesty has a broad definition these days. What does Modesty mean to you?
2) Have you always dressed modestly? Why? (if not describe briefly what changed.)
3)How would you answer, “I can dress how I want because Jesus looks at my heart!”
4)What do you think is the greatest challenge women face today when it comes to purity and virtue?
5)Did you have a mentor? If not who was your greatest womanly influence?
6)Would you like to share any other wisdom with my readers?
I look forward to seeing you over at Pure Modesty!
And now for our weekly Wisdom Wednesday!
I am so thankful for all of your participation and for spreading the word!
The rules are simple.
- Link up posts that are geared towards encouraging the Titus 2 woman of all ages. Heart to heart posts, biblical encouragement, practical how-to’s, family living, marriage– the sky’s the limit. I only ask that your posts be God honoring, Christ centered, written in the spirit of a Titus 2 follower of Jesus.
- Please put a link back here to A Mother’s Heritage.
- You may link up more than one post– posts from earlier, today or come back and link up later this week!
- Please visit the link-up before you to spread some bloggy love.
- Have fun and lets glean some Titus 2 wisdom!