Recipes by Jess is sure to please your palate and be a blessing to your whole family with these monthly wholesome, nutritious recipes!
When you are craving a rich and intense chocolate treat, this will be sure to satisfy! This sugar-free, decadent and moist brownie is full of healthy fats, but is low-carb and sugar-free! If you follow Trim Healthy Mama, it’s an S dessert.
Single Serve Brownie for One
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 Tbsp THM Baking Blend (or, 1 Tbsp coconut flour)
- 2 Tbsp THM Gentle Sweet
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1/4 tsp coffee extract (optional, can use vanilla or other flavoring)
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin coconut oil
- pinch mineral salt
- chopped nuts &/or Trim Healthy Chocolate Chips (optional)
- Stir all ingredients (except optional ones) in a mug or bowl until well combined.
- Top batter with optional ingredients, if using.
- Microwave for one minute (or bake for 10 minutes in a 350 degree oven) for a dense, intense, rich, chocolate brownie!
You can use any good size cereal bowl, or small pyrex type glass dish. A 2 cup size will work nicely to make your single serve brownie for one in!
Jessica is a Christian homeschooling mom of five and married to her knight in shining armor for over 20 years. She loves to share her recipes while managing the huge THM online community. She personally uses Pampered Chef in her kitchen and you can find her website HERE. Some of the links in her recipes may contain affiliate links to products she uses and loves. If you make a purchase, using these links, she’ll earn coffee money, which she promises to drink while creating more recipes that you’ll love.
DON’T FORGET our Mary and Martha catalog party is still going on. <——- THIS Grace for Today Dayspring dish is the giveaway item!! For every $30.00 order you get an entry into the giveaway! $60.00= 2 entries $90.00= 3 entries etc. Use Jenny Ervin’s shopping link: https://www.mymaryandmartha.com/MARTIN/shop/preshop.aspx