“And I sent messengers unto them, saying, I am doing a great work, so that I cannot come down: why should the work cease, whilst I leave it, and come down to you?” Nehemiah 6:3
Mama, have you ever thought of this verse in regards to motherhood? A friend of mine introduced me to this thought many years ago. There is much to ponder within it… Have you considered how great your work is, dear mother? Have you considered how many adversaries there are to this work? We are building the next generation. The hearts and souls of our children are at stake. We read in the scriptures how each group that were taking part in Nehemiah’s vision had their own part in the rebuilding of the wall of Jerusalem. Likewise, each of us, in our quiet, tucked away homes have our very important piece of the wall within the church of Jesus Christ.
And there are many temptations for us to come down…
Join with me in this small ebook as we look at seven distractions to our all important eternal work as we raise the next generations.
I encourage you to purchase Kingdom Distractions for Titus 2 Mothers for only 99 cents.
The rules are simple.
- Link up posts that are geared towards encouraging the Christian, Bible Believing, Titus 2 woman of all ages. Heart to heart posts, biblical encouragement, practical how-to’s, family living, marriage– the sky’s the limit. I only ask that your posts be God honoring, Christ centered, written in the spirit of a Titus 2 follower of Jesus.
- Please put a link back here to A Mother’s Heritage (code for button is on my sidebar).
- You may link up more than one post– posts from earlier, today or come back and link up later this week!
- Please visit the link-up before you to spread some bloggy love.
- Have fun and lets glean some Titus 2 wisdom!
*AMH reserves the right to delete any inappropriate linkups.